Daniel Brandão de Castro - email@example.com
posted by Daniel Brandão de Castro at 07:40
Broad international experience in Latin America (Brasil, Argentina,
Colombia, Venezuela, Peru and Ecuador) as Regional Treasurer | Finance
Director and in France as student.
Strong academic background and long professional experience in treasury, financial and strategic planning, risk management, accounting, auditing, consulting and academic education.
Main characteristics of my profile include people & team leadership, strong financial and strategic orientation, business partner, result-oriented, dynamic and committed.
Ability to work and to lead a cross-functional and cultural team in a multicultural environment.
Strong analytical and communication skills, leadership and pro-activity.
Strategic planning and marketing towards the development of new businesses, financial analysis of pay back linked to market analysis and scenario simulation.
Experience in budget planning, managerial reports, compliance, result follow-up and performance analysis, financial controlling, USGAAP, accountability, taxes, forecast x actual comparative results.
- Master Degree in Finance and Quantitative Methods at FEA / USP (University of São Paulo)
- Post Graduation in Finance at Fundação Getúlio Vargas – SP
- Bachelor course in Civil Engineering at POLI / USP (University of São Paulo)
- High School in France at Lycée International (St Germain-en-laye)
Fluency in English, French, Portuguese and good knowledge in Italian and Spanish.
• Manage a finance team of more than 40 people in Brazil;
• Acquisition of 8 companies in the past 18 months;
• Living experience in France for 10 years where I concluded the french maturity examinations with distinction;
• “The method of selecting weak signals through Internet for strategic planning: a case study” (Master thesis);
• Development of programs that resolve engineering problems based in the Boundary Element Methods, in the finite and infinite domains. (Scientific initiation)
Regional Treasury and Risk Management
Financial and Strategic Planning